| Intermac America is Expanding. We are looking for a motivated individual to represent the Intermac line of Glass machines as our Area Manager in the North East United States. |
Minimum 3 years selling in the Secondary Glass Industry, preferably CNC machines. We prefer someone coming from this industry but would consider candidates with a parallel path of experience like heavy machinery industry (metal, plastic, steel, aluminum, packaging, handling, etc), tooling industry, consumables and products for glass processing (silicon, chemicals for glass treatment, etc.) or from the glass distribution channels (this would be preferred) who supply glass sheets to glass shops in regular basis, as long as they are related to this industry
1) Present and sell company’s Glass products (capital equipment) and services to current and potential customers.
2) Prepare action plans and schedules to increase sales volume in the territory.
3) Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, trade shows, etc.
4) Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5) Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6) Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7) Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
8) Identify and resolve customer concerns.
9) Maintain the company CRM on a daily basis
10) Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
11) Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
12) Coordinate company staff as needed to help close sales
13) Other duties as assigned.
1) Participate in marketing events such as trade shows and seminars.
2) Follow-up for collection of payment.
3)Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.