| Azon is a world leader providing international markets with the technology, machinery and chemicals for manufacturing energy saving aluminum windows, doors, and storefronts. |
We are currently seeking a Product Design Engineer to join our Azo-Tec fenestration design team at our World Headquarters in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The successful candidate will work with existing and new customers to develop commercial aluminum window designs using Azon’s thermal barrier systems.
• 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing or design environment preferred
• Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office. Experience with Therm and Window simulation software is a plus
• Ability to read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
• Experience with aluminum curtain wall design preferred
• B.S. Degree in Engineering, Design or Technology
Azon is looking for an individual who desires a long-term career with growth opportunities.
There is a generous family benefit package including medical, dental, life, long-term disability, short-term disability, 401(k) and ESOP plan. We offer competitive wages that will be predicated on the candidate’s qualifications and credentials. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration, e-mail resume to: [email protected]